+10 344 123 64 77

Monday, May 19, 2014

Introduction

BlogForMoney.in is a New blog in town, specially made for the newcomers to build a strong foundation in blogosphere and start making a living from their blog. In this blog I (jim luthra) will explain A-Z things required to start making money from your blog. I will put down the Basics to Advanced tricks and tips which will help you make money in no time. 

blogging tips

My name is Jim Luthra, I'm a Blogger with 6 years experience in this field. I've seen the Highs and the Lows of my blogging career and I've learned a lot from my mistakes, With this blog I want to share my knowledge and experience with other bloggers. If you are a beginner then my tips will help you get the most out of your blog. 

Topics I will Talk About here:


  • How to Start Blogging
  • Blogging Basics
  • Additional Tips and Tricks
  • Basic Blog SEO
  • Advanced Tricks
  • Advanced SEO
  • Promotion
  • Strategies to Drive Traffic
  • Biggest Mistakes and How to Avoid them
  • Monetizing Blog
  • AdSense Basics & Tricks
  • AdSense Ad Placements
  • Other Ad Networks
  • Other Ways to Earn Money
  • Blogger Widgets etc.
  • Much more


So you must've gotten an idea about this blog. Here we will talk Blogging Seriously, No other non sense. I hope this blog will help you in your blogging phase.

Thanks
Jim Luthra

www.The-Area51.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment